Privacy and Data Protection
We are committed to protecting your privacy and the personal data you have provided to us . We will not sell or share the data held with any third parties.
Gotta Run Ltd. may use your personal information as follows:
- To process your payments
- To fulfil your order and administer your account
- To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator, if they require it or to anyone else if there is a legal duty to do so
- To run any prize draw or competition you may enter
- To send you brochures, leaflets, catalogues and other promotional material for our products and services. We may also telephone or email you to discuss account details or for market or service research
We endeavour to protect your information in the following ways:
- When you place an order, we offer the use of a secure server. A secure server encrypts all of the information you input before it is sent to us, thus protecting your confidential data from unauthorised use We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes. We try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate Protect your data against unauthorised use
- We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes
- Try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate
- Protect your data against unauthorised use
The cardholder shall remain responsible for notifying their issuing bank with any changes in details or fraudulent/not normal activities on their account. Gotta Run Ltd takes no responsibility regarding any fraudulent activity on any customers cards/accounts used on this website. We have taken all necessary steps regarding upholding PCI compliance and remain objective in the case of cardholders bearing their own responsibility regarding jurisdiction laws.
You use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Republic of Ireland. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed by the accordance of the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Disputes arising with the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.