A stylish GPS companion with 24/7 activity tracking. Sports Watch with GPS
For urban and trail runners who want sporty design with advanced GPS and training features, along with loads of options to keep an eye on their activity.
Style, performance and comfort
M400 is an exceptional blend of sporty design, integrated GPS and advanced training features, along with plenty of options to keep an eye on your activity 24/7.
Driven by goals
Push your boundaries and step out of the ordinary. In the Polar Flow service, you can set yourself targets and reach them – in all the sports you do. M400 also keeps tabs on your personal bests and lets you know when you’ve made a new record.
Training targets Set targets in Polar Flow and sync them to your M400. It guides you through your training and lets you know when to speed up and when to take it easy.
Running Index See how your running performance is developing. M400 counts your running index score automatically after every run based on your heart rate and the speed data collected by the built-in GPS.
Sport profiles In Polar Flow you can create tailored views for each sport you do, and choose the data you’d like to see when you train.
Powered by GPS
M400 gives you the freedom to explore new, more adventurous routes: you can measure your pace, distance and altitude and find your way back home.
Back to Start Try new routes safely. Back to Start directs you to your starting point in the shortest distance possible.
Finish Time Estimator When you head out for a run or a ride, M400 estimates your end time based on your speed.
Relive your routes Experience your training session again with this cool video feature. Replay and share the highlights of your journeys in Polar Flow.
Designed for life
Light, comfortable and water-resistant, M400 is made to be worn all day long – both in and outside your training sessions. Get guidance throughout your workouts, capture your activity and get alerts when it’s time to get up and move.
24/7 activity tracking Gain balance in your life and find out how staying active is good for you. Track your steps, calories and sleep time, and be notified when you’ve been inactive for long periods of time.
Daily activity goal On top of your regular training days, getting enough activity every day is an important part of keeping fit. M400 tells you how to reach your daily activity goal and what you need to do to get there.
High quality display With its high-contrast and high-resolution display, M400 is a perfect companion for outdoor use, at any time of day.
Polar Flow service and app
When you use M400 together with the Polar Flow service and app, you get all the tools, stats and support you need to step up your game. Challenge yourself with new goals, go over your training sessions and learn more about your active lifestyle.
Diary Take a closer look at your achievements and what lies ahead. View activity and training summaries by day, week or month.
In-depth analysis Analyse every detail of your training using the Polar Flow online service. Gain a deeper insight into your training and learn from what you do.
Updatable software Get the latest software updates for your M400 as they’re released via Polar FlowSync app. Updates may bring entirely new features or improve existing M400 features.
The smart notifications feature allows you to get alerts about incoming calls, messages and notifications from apps onto your Polar device. You’ll get the same notifications on your Polar M400 device that you get on your phone screen.
· At this time smart notifications are only available for iOS. · Please note that when smart notifications are set on the battery of your Polar device and phone will run out faster because Bluetooth is continuously on.
Made easy for you
Sync all your training details between M400 and the Polar Flow web service and app with Bluetooth Smart. After training get a quick visual overview of your training and analyse your achievements in the Polar Flow app.
· Track pace, distance and altitude with the built-in GPS
· Follow your 24/7 activity, calories and steps
· Plan, sync and share your training with Polar Flow mobile app and web service
· Set targets to beat your personal best
· Find your way back home with Back to Start
· Train at the right intensity within your personal heart rate zones (requires H7 heart rate sensor)
· Track your total calorie intake and expenditure by connecting with MyFitnessPal app
Flow web service · Create sport profiles and tailored views for each sport you do. · Create detailed training targets, like interval workouts, and sync them to your device. · Gain deeper insight and learn from what you do, analyse every detail of your training in Polar Flow.
Polar Flow AppFlow mobile app · Get a quick visual overview of your training and analyse your achievements. · Stay motivated with feedback that’s delivered straight to you immediately after exercise. · Easy sync with Bluetooth Smart.
Smart Coaching Features
· Fitness Test: Tells you exactly how your fitness is developing.
· Running Index: Illustrates how your running performance is developing.
· Training Benefit: Motivating feedback straight after exercise.
· Smart Calories: Lets you know exactly how many calories you’ve burned.
· Activity Guide: Helps you stay active all day long.
· Activity Benefit: Gives feedback about your daily, weekly and monthly activity.
Body measurement features
· User-definable heart rate zone limits
· HRmax (user set)
· HRmax (age-based)
· Polar Fitness Test
· Polar OwnCal® – Smart Calories
· HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
· Automatic age-based target zone – bpm / %
· Average, minimum and maximum heart rate of training
· Heart rate – bpm / %
· Heart rate zones
· Training Benefit
· Activity Goal · Steps and Distance · Active Time · Sleep Duration and Quality · Activity Benefit · Activity Intensity Levels · Inactivity Alert
· Easy data sync to the Polar Flow web service via Bluetooth® Smart
Integrated GPS features
· A-GPS · Back to start
· Finish time estimator
· Distance – training, lap, trip and total
· Speed/Pace – current, average and maximum
· Running Index
· GPS based altitude
Stride sensor Bluetooth® Smart features · Cadence – current, average and maximum · Distance – training, lap, trip and total · Running Index · Average stride length · Speed/Pace – current, average and maximum · Speed/Pace-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
· Memory capacity 30 h training with GPS and HR
· Training diary
· Training files (with summaries) – 14
· Compatible with PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and later
· Compatible with Polar Flow web service via standard micro-USB cable (requires FlowSync software)
· Compatible with Polar Flow mobile app via Bluetooth Smart
· Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, and later